A career opportunity for a Sales Executive has arisen within Meditpharma Ltd., on a full-time basis. The selected candidate will report to the Managing Director and his deputy and will be assisting the Sales and Purchasing Department to maintain our trading operations.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to,
- Handling purchases orders
- Liaising with finance for invoices and accounting paperwork
- Communicating with stakeholders to close purchases and negotiations
- Actively searching for new suppliers and customers for our growing operations
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with the experience and qualifications of the applicant is being offered.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- Applicants must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Sales and/or Purchasing.
- Strong commitment and proven record of professional and client service excellence.
- Sound computer literacy; MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- Outstanding communication – both spoken and written along with people skills.
- A highly organised character and ability to work on own initiative and without supervision.
- Fluency in English.