A career opportunity for a Pharmacist has arisen within Meditpharma Ltd., on a full-time basis. The selected candidate will report to the Managing Director and his deputy and will be assisting the Regulatory Affairs Department to maintain our client needs from a regulatory perspective.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to,
- Supporting the Responsible Persons with GDP licenses
- Supporting Pharmacovigilance activities
- Supporting client communication and business development
- Supporting all regulatory affairs operations
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with the experience and qualifications of the applicant is being offered.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- Applicants must have a Pharmacy Degree
- Strong commitment and proven record of professional and client service excellence.
- Sound computer literacy; MS Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Outstanding communication – both spoken and written along with people skills.
- A highly organised character and ability to work on own initiative and without supervision.
- Experience in GDP, GMP and GVP is ideal, however training will be given.
- Fluency in English.