A career opportunity for an Accounts Executive has arisen within Meditpharma Ltd., on a full-time basis. The selected candidate will report to the Managing Director and his deputy and will be assisting the Accounts Department to maintain the books of our diverse and local international clientele.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Administering accounting records
- Posting of routine transactions
- Assistance in the preparation of Management Accounts
- VAT Returns
- VAT Recapitulative Statements
- Processing of Payments and Payroll Preparation
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with the experience and qualifications of the applicant is being offered.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- Applicants must be working towards achieving a qualification in accounting (ACCA or an Accounting Degree from a recognised University)
- Strong commitment and proven record of professional and client service excellence.
- Sound computer literacy; MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Shireburn Software.
- Outstanding communication – both spoken and written along with people skills.
- A highly organised character and ability to work on own initiative and without supervision.
- Fluency in English.